February 10, 2014
Already starting to look for a prom dress that will turn heads when it comes to the hottest party styles?
From high-low hemlines to soft chiffon fabrics in a variety of bright shades, David's Bridal suggests these trends for prom:
- Just Bead It: From exaggerated stones and beadwork to oversized crystals and mirrored glass, this top trend is incorporated into almost every dress this prom season!
- High-Low Hemline: Stuck between long or short? Teens can have the best of both worlds with the popular hemline, featuring tiered cascades and sheer overlays.
- The Soft Side: It's all about soft chiffon and matte jersey fabrics, allowing every prom girl to feel like royalty and dance comfortably all night long.
- Fit-and-Flare Frenzy: Flattering and glamorous, this dramatic mermaid-like silhouette is taking over this prom season! Shining Shades of Prom Season:
- Pastel Palettes: Soft tones of blush pink and shades of mint green are the coolest color choices for prom girls when it comes to the dance of the year.
- Coral Craze: David's Bridal predicts that every prom fashionista will be clamoring for a coral-colored stunner!
- Nuts About Pistachio: Shades of green, from light honey dew to radiant lime, are making their way onto the dance floor this year.
- Out of the Blue: Blue hues, including aqua and turquoise, make a statement this school season. o Natural Beauty: Prom-goers are beginning to opt for combinations of ivory and champagne to complete their prom queen-worthy look!
- Orange Crush: Shades of orange are everywhere this year, from tangerine and mango to neon orange and apricot!