Whether you’re in search of labels or love this season, W Hotels in New York have everyone covered with one-of-a-kind experiences for both Valentine’s Day and Fashion Week.
Fashion Week: #WFrontRow
For those who wish to “own the row” this Fashion Week, W Hotels in New York are offering private W Front Row live stream viewing parties from February 8th – February 13th. For $350 a person, fashionistas can rent out a private Studio at one of the W Hotels in New York to experience ‘front row access’ to this season’s hottest runway shows including Marc Jacobs, Rebecca Minkoff, Alexander Wang, and DKNY – among others. Included in each W Front Row package is a two hour open bar and makeup applications by some of the industry’s best makeup artists. To purchase tickets, visit whotelsnewyork.com/wfrontrow.
For an unforgettable Valentine’s Day (and Night), W Hotels in New York have created two packages to stimulate all 5 senses whether you are in LOVE or in LUST. They include:
LOVE Package (Starting at $600)
Check in to your Fantastic Suite and surrender as you stimulate your sense of:
- SIGHT with a Polaroid Camera (the subject of your photos is up to you…)
- SOUND with a customized playlist
- TOUCH with Satin Sheets
- TASTE with Chocolate Truffles in Bed
- SMELL with perfume from MIN
LUST Package ($36,000)
Give them a Valentine’s Night they will never forget. This once-in-a-lifetime night of lust and luxury includes exciting the sense of:
- SIGHT with a private in-suite Boudoir Shoot
- SOUND with an Alexander Wang x Beats by Dre Pill along with a customized playlist
- TOUCH with a Dennis Basso Fur Throw
- TASTE with Caviar Caspian Sea Almas Osetra Caviar by Caviar Russe and Bottle of 1990 Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Champagne Methuselah
- SMELL with Clive Christian “No.1” perfume
Both Valentine’s Day packages are available at all four W Hotels properties in New York City, starting February 13 - 16. To book, please visit www.whotelsofnewyork.com/lovelust. To book the LUST package, please call 917-202-5309.