After reading the anti-bullying tale called ‘It all happened because Mark overslept and missed breakfast’, students will respond to six Bloom’s Taxonomy questions.
The teacher can use the questions as listed on the Examiner.com link called “Writing assignment: It all happened because Mark overslept and missed breakfast.”
Alternatively, the teacher can print off the downloadable free worksheet called “Let’s write about the anti-bullying tale called ‘It all happened because Mark overslept and missed breakfast’.”
- Click link: Printable worksheet: Let’s write about ‘It all happened because Mark overslept and missed breakfast’
What’s the story about?
Story Description: Here is a story scenario you can use to help teach about that conflict happens when one or more of your Basic Needs get messed with. Either you have conflict within yourselves and you feel frustrated, angry, or depressed; or conflict happens with others and you get into an argument or a fight. But sometimes, conflict can happen from something as simple as being sleepy, sick, or hungry.
Listen to this story about Mark and the chain reaction of actions that happened as a result of what was going wrong with him.
Other lesson plan links for this story
- Section 1: Lesson Objectives
- Section 2: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘K’ and ‘W’ questions)
- Section 3: Vocabulary
- Section 4: Story #1 and Story #2
- Section 5: Popcorn Review
- Section 6: Role-Play #1 and Role-Play #2
- Section 7: Discussion questions for: 1st story and 2nd story
- Section 8: Writing assignment for: 1st story and 2nd story
- Section 9: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘L’ questions)
- Bonus: Role-play slideshow: It all happened because Mark overslept and missed breakfast
- Bonus: Printable anti-bullying worksheet: Write about ‘It all happened because Mark overslept and missed breakfast’ (See above article and downloadable worksheet.)
Just for fun, please view the bonus video called “Disabled People 'Missing Basic Needs'”
Follow on: | Twitter |
For comments or questions, e-mail: email@example.com