After reading the anti-bullying tale called ‘Who will make the princess laugh?’, students will respond to six Bloom’s Taxonomy questions.
The teacher can use the questions as listed on the Examiner.com link called “Writing assignment: Who will make the princess laugh.”
- Click link: Writing assignment: Who will make the princess laugh?
Alternatively, the teacher can print off the downloadable free worksheet called “Let’s write about the anti-bullying tale called ‘Who will make the princess laugh?’.
What’s the story about?
Story Description: Here is a story scenario you can use to help teach all about our Basic Needs. This is a story about a Princess who has never laughed and a goofy guy named Jack. The story was inspired by Richard Chase’s story called “Jack and the King’s Girl” found in his book called THE JACK TALES.
Other lesson plan links for this story
- Section 1: Lesson Objectives
- Section 2: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘K’ and ‘W’ questions)
- Section 3: Vocabulary
- Section 4: Story
- Section 5: Popcorn Review
- Section 6: Role-Play
- Section 7: Bloom’s Taxonomy discussion questions
- Section 8: Writing assignment
- Section 9: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘L’ questions)
- Bonus: Role-play slideshow: Who will make the princess laugh?
- Bonus: Printable anti-bullying worksheet: Write about ‘Who will make the princess laugh?’ (See above article and downloadable worksheet.)
Just for fun, please view the bonus video called “Laughter Yoga: A Good Punch Line Works Your Waistline”
Follow on: | Twitter |
For comments or questions, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org