After reading the anti-bullying quote called ‘Don’t be part of the Problem. Be part of the Solution,” students will respond to six Bloom’s Taxonomy questions.
The teacher can use the questions as listed on the Examiner.com link called “Writing assignment: Be part of the Solution.”
- Click link: Writing assignment: Be part of the Solution
Alternatively, the teacher can print off the downloadable free worksheet called “Printable anti-bullying worksheet: Write about ‘Be part of the Solution’ quote.”
- Click link: Printable anti-bullying worksheet: Write about ‘Be part of the Solution’ quote
What’s the quotation?
"Don't be part of the Problem. Be part of the Solution!"
- Poster Link: Character Education Quotation
Other lesson plan links for this story
- Section 1: Lesson Objectives
- Section 2: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘K’ and ‘W’ questions)
- Section 3: Vocabulary
- Section 4: Bloom’s Taxonomy discussion questions
- Section 5: Writing assignment
- Section 6: Twelve (12) Character Education Skits
- Section 7: Popcorn Review
- Section 8: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘L’ questions)
- Bonus: Bonus skits slideshow: Be part of the Solution Skits
- Bonus: Printable anti-bullying worksheet: Write about ‘Be part of the Solution’ quote (See above article and downloadable worksheet.)
Please enjoy the bonus video provided by Examiner.com: Adjusting From Middle to High School
Follow on: | Twitter |
For comments or questions, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org