After reading the anti-bullying tale called ‘Tyler chooses between Dennis and Shawn’s gang’, students will respond to six Bloom’s Taxonomy questions.
The teacher can use the questions as listed on the Examiner.com link called “Writing assignment: Tyler chooses between Dennis and Shawn’s gang.”
Alternatively, the teacher can print off the downloadable free worksheet called “Let’s write about the anti-bullying tale called ‘Tyler chooses between Dennis and Shawn’s gang’.”
What’s the story about?
Story Description: Here is a story scenario you can use to help teach about the Fight or Flight technique of mob mentality and psychological warfare. The story is called “Tyler chooses between Dennis and Shawn’s gang.”
Shawn and his gang were waging psychological warfare on Tyler. One day, Dennis playfully nudged Tyler while he was with them. Instead of laughing in welcome, Tyler and the gang accused Dennis of hitting Tyler and warned him he better watch his back.
Other lesson plan links for this story
- Section 1: Lesson Objectives
- Section 2: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘K’ and ‘W’ questions)
- Section 3: Vocabulary
- Section 4: Story
- Section 5: Popcorn Review
- Section 6: Role-Play
- Section 7: Bloom’s Taxonomy discussion questions
- Section 8: Writing assignment
- Section 9: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘L’ questions)
- Bonus: Role-play slideshow: Tyler chooses between Dennis and Shawn’s gang
- Bonus: Printable anti-bullying worksheet: Write about ‘Tyler chooses between Dennis and Shawn’s gang’ (See above article and downloadable worksheet.)
Follow on: | Twitter |
For comments or questions, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org