After reading the anti-bullying tale called ‘The misunderstanding’, students will respond to six Bloom’s Taxonomy questions.
The teacher can use the questions as listed on the Examiner.com link called “Writing assignment: The misunderstanding.”
- Click link: Writing assignment: The misunderstanding
Alternatively, the teacher can print off the downloadable free worksheet called “Let’s write about the anti-bullying tale called ‘The misunderstanding’.”
What’s the story about?
Story Description: The idea for this role-play came from one of my former seventh-grade students. It demonstrates the importance of checking your facts before jumping to conclusions when hearing a rumor.
Check out the follow-up role-play that contains several discussion questions and a true anecdote that happened to several ninth graders years ago.
Other lesson plan links for this story
- Section 1: Lesson Objectives
- Section 2: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘K’ and ‘W’ questions)
- Section 3: Vocabulary
- Section 4: Story
- Section 5: Popcorn Review
- Section 6: Role-Play
- Section 7: Bloom’s Taxonomy discussion questions
- Section 8: Writing assignment
- Section 9: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘L’ questions)
- Bonus: Role-play slideshow: The misunderstanding
- Bonus: Printable anti-bullying worksheet: Write about ‘The misunderstanding’ (See above article and downloadable worksheet.)
Follow on: | Twitter |
For comments or questions, e-mail: email@example.com