After reading the anti-bullying tale called ‘JoJo and the three Bully B’s’, students will respond to five main idea discussion questions.
The teacher can use the questions as listed on the Examiner.com link called “Writing assignment: JoJo and the three Bully B’s.”
- Click link: Writing assignment: JoJo and the three Bully B’s
Alternatively, the teacher can print off the downloadable free worksheet called “Let’s write about the anti-bullying tale called ‘JoJo and the three Bully B’s’.”
What’s the story about?
Story Description: Here is a story scenario you can use to help teach about coping with bullies. The story is called “JoJo and the three Bully B’s.”
Fourth-grader JoJo has become the victim of bullying by the sixth-grade gang known as the Bully B’s: Bob, Bo, and Bill. JoJo’s mission is to discover a way to deal with them in a positive manner before they decide to beat him up again.
Other lesson plan links for this story
- Section 1: Lesson Objectives
- Section 2: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘K’ and ‘W’ questions)
- Section 3: Vocabulary
- Section 4: Story
- Section 5: Popcorn Review
- Section 6: Role-Play
- Section 7: Main Idea discussion questions
- Section 8: Writing assignment
- Section 9: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘L’ questions)
- Bonus: Role-play slideshow: JoJo and the three Bully B’s
- Bonus: Printable anti-bullying worksheet: Write about ‘JoJo and the three Bully B’s’ (See above article and downloadable worksheet.)
Follow on: | Twitter |
For comments or questions, e-mail: email@example.com