After reading the anti-bullying tale called ‘Hyena’s dilemma at a fork in the path’, students will respond to six Bloom’s Taxonomy questions.
The teacher can use the questions as listed on the Examiner.com link called “Writing assignment: Hyena’s dilemma at a fork in the path.”
Alternatively, the teacher can print off the downloadable free worksheet called “Let’s write about the anti-bullying tale called ‘Hyena’s dilemma at a fork in the path’.”
What’s the story about?
Story Description: Here is a story scenario you can use to help teach about the need for Self-Mentoring and displaying other good character traits of Self Control, Responsibility, Trustworthiness, Honesty, Tolerance, Allowing, Caring, Giving, Justice, Fairness, Leadership, and Valuing and Respecting Self. The story is called "Hyena's dilemma at a fork in the path."
Other lesson plan links for this story
- Section 1: Lesson Objectives
- Section 2: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘K’ and ‘W’ questions)
- Section 3: Vocabulary
- Section 4: Story
- Section 5: Popcorn Review
- Section 6: Role-Play
- Section 7: Bloom’s Taxonomy discussion questions
- Section 8: Writing assignment
- Section 9: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘L’ questions)
- Bonus: Role-play slideshow: Hyena’s dilemma at a fork in the path
- Bonus: Printable anti-bullying worksheet: Write about ‘Hyena’s dilemma at a fork in the path’ (See above article and downloadable worksheet.)
Follow on: | Twitter |
For comments or questions, e-mail: email@example.com