After reading the anti-bullying tale called ‘Frogs and newts or gold coins’, students will respond to six Bloom’s Taxonomy questions.
The teacher can use the questions as listed on the Examiner.com link called “Writing assignment: Frogs and newts or gold coins.”
Alternatively, the teacher can print off the downloadable free worksheet called “Let’s write about the anti-bullying tale called ‘Frogs and newts or gold coins’.”
What’s the story about?
Story Description: You each have a lot of personal power. The words you say are extremely powerful and have the power to harm or the power to heal or somewhere in between.
This is illustrated in the story called “Frogs and newts or gold coins.” It is adapted from a Grimm’s fairy tale that you will hear told as part of this story. Please sit back and enjoy “Frogs and newts or gold coins.”
Other lesson plan links for this story
- Section 1: Lesson Objectives
- Section 2: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘K’ and ‘W’ questions)
- Section 3: Vocabulary
- Section 4: Story
- Section 5: Popcorn Review
- Section 6: Role-Play
- Section 7: Bloom’s Taxonomy discussion questions
- Section 8: Writing assignment
- Section 9: Creative Writing activity to create a Group Role-Play
- Section 10: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘L’ questions)
- Bonus: Role-play slideshow: Frogs and newts or gold coins
- Bonus: Printable anti-bullying worksheet: Write about ‘Frogs and newts or gold coins’ (See above article and downloadable worksheet.)
Follow on: | Twitter |
For comments or questions, e-mail: email@example.com