After reading the anti-bullying tale called ‘Christy and Laura both like Brandon’, students will respond to several main idea discussion questions.
The teacher can use the questions as listed on the Examiner.com link called “Writing assignment: Christy and Laura both like Brandon.”
Alternatively, the teacher can print off the downloadable free worksheet called “Let’s write about the anti-bullying tale called ‘Christy and Laura both like Brandon’.”
What’s the story about?
Story Description: This Conflict Resolution story is based on an idea shared with me by one of my past seventh-grade students about two girls who liked the same guy. This story demonstrates the importance of checking your facts.
Other lesson plan links for this story
- Section 1: Lesson Objectives
- Section 2: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘K’ and ‘W’ questions)
- Section 3: Vocabulary
- Section 4: Story
- Section 5: Popcorn Review
- Section 6: Role-Play
- Section 7: Main idea discussion questions (All discussion questions are built into the role-play)
- Section 8: Writing assignment
- Section 9: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘L’ questions)
- Bonus: Role-play slideshow: Christy and Laura both like Brandon
- Bonus: Printable anti-bullying worksheet: Write about ‘Christy and Laura both like Brandon’ (See above article and downloadable worksheet.)
Obviously, there are trust issues going on in the love triangle between Christy, Laura. So, for your viewing consideration, a loosely related video to watch called “3 Signs Your Relationship Is in Trouble.”
Follow on: | Twitter |
For comments or questions, e-mail: email@example.com