After reading the anti-bullying tale called ‘Conflict happens when Basic Needs get messed with’, students will respond to six Bloom’s Taxonomy questions.
The teacher can use the questions as listed on the Examiner.com link called “Writing assignment: Conflict happens when Basic Needs get messed with.”
Alternatively, the teacher can print off the downloadable free worksheet called “Let’s write about the anti-bullying tale called ‘Conflict happens when Basic Needs get messed with’.”
- Click link: Printable worksheet: Let’s write about ‘Conflict happens when Basic Needs get messed with’
What’s the story about?
Sequel tale Description: Here is a story scenario you can use to help teach about why conflict happens. Mr. Campbell, a middle school Communication Skills teacher, teaches his class about the fact that conflict happens when our Basic Needs get messed with. He also introduces the concepts of Passive, Aggressive, and Assertive Responses to Conflict.
Other lesson plan links for this story
- Section 1: Lesson Objectives
- Section 2: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘K’ and ‘W’ questions)
- Section 3: Vocabulary
- Section 4: Story #1 and Story #2
- Section 5: Popcorn Review
- Section 6: Role-Play #1 and Role-Play #2
- Section 7: Discussion questions for: 1st story and 2nd story
- Section 8: Writing assignment for: 1st story and 2nd story
- Section 9: K-W-L MODEL discussion (‘L’ questions)
- Bonus: Role-play slideshow: Conflict happens when Basic Needs get messed with
- Bonus: Printable anti-bullying worksheet: Write about ‘Conflict happens when Basic Needs get messed with’ (See above article and downloadable worksheet.)
Just for fun, please view the bonus video called “Categories of All Smells”
Follow on: | Twitter |
For comments or questions, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org