If your children are waiting anxiously for Easter, they might enjoy passing the time with fun Easter worksheets. It's a great way to practice academic skills while also getting in the holiday spirit. The following websites offer free language arts worksheets for Easter.
- ABC Teach has a free reading comprehension page about the religious significance of Easter and another about a rabbit and a mouse who decorate eggs.
- Education.com's large selection of Easter pages includes a handwriting practice sheet with an "E is for Egg" theme and an Easter spelling page. Set up a free account with the site for access to their resources.
- Super Teacher Worksheets offers a color-by-syllables page; the finished result will be a picture of a pink, green and purple decorated egg. Other worksheets on this site require a subscription, but this one is free.
- Classroom Jr has three printable Easter story starters with colorful illustrations.
- Teachnology has an unscramble worksheet with Easter words.
- Activity Village offers printable writing paper decorated with Easter images. Choose from blank, lined, or handwriting-lined options.
- JumpStart has an adjectives worksheet. This colorful page includes references to both religious and secular Easter celebrations.
- Kindergarten Worksheets has an Easter phonics page that focuses on beginning sounds.
Language arts is an important subject for all Illinois homeschool students, so use some of these free Easter worksheets with your children this spring. Your kids will find them fun and festive, and they'll work on important academic skills as they complete the pages.