If your bucket list includes a cruise to Alaska this summer, you’re in luck. Princess Cruises has quite the deal. The Santa Clarita, California-based cruise line has just put the wonders of Alaska on sale with a new “Denali on Sale” promotion with fares as low as $99 per day for a cruisetour vacation plus up to $300 in air savings.
The sale, which begins today (Feb.5) features special rates on land and sea vacations to the state’s most popular attractions: Denali National Park and Glacier Bay National Park.
Combining a day Voyage of the Glaciers Alaska cruise with a land tour to the best of Alaska’s interior, Princess cruisetours begin at just $989 per person for a 10-day vacation. During this trip, passengers bed down at the Princess-owned wilderness lodges and get exclusive rail car service to explore the wilds and majestic splendor of the vast Denali area and a chance to view Mt. McKinley, North America’s tallest peak.
Those booking air transportation through Princess eZAir can also save up to $300 per couple off the price of their ticket.
Examples of Denali on Sale fares include:
- 10-night Fairbanks/Vancouver On Your Own cruisetour: $989 interior (was $1,370).
- Air savings $200
- 11-night Anchorage/Vancouver On Your Own cruisetour: $1,149 interior (was $1,587).Air savings $200
- 11-night Fairbanks/Vancouver On Your Own cruisetour: $1,099 interior (was $1,773). Air savings $300
- 13-night Anchorage/Vancouver Off the Beaten Path cruisetour: $1,599 interior (was $1,965).Air savings $200
- 15-night Fairbanks/Vancouver Off the Beaten Path cruisetour: $2,199 interior (was $2,526).Air savings $300
All fares are per person based on double occupancy and include all applicable fees and taxes. Air savings are for two people.
Air savings available to passengers booking roundtrip Princess eZAir flights in conjunction with the cruisetour. Princess eZAir gives passengers easy and full control of their flights and the ability to seamlessly coordinate them with their cruise itinerary. Featuring real-time pricing and flight availability, immediate flight confirmation, competitive airfares, and next port protection in the event of flight delays, the program provides passengers and their travel agents the ease of a single booking source for both air and cruise reservations.