Have you tried to book a Princess cruise recently? If so you probably discovered that many of the Santa Clarita, California-based cruise line’s voyages are sold out, at least in suites and mini suites. We actually attempted to find some trips in October and November only to learn there was nothing available in the categories we prefer (balcony, mini suite, suite). Just a guess, but perhaps all these pre-bookings are results of the cruise line’s aggressive promotions such as the latest World of Savings that is offering discounts of up to $1,200 per stateroom from now through April 30, 2014.
The super sale includes discounts on more than 200 cruises to Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Tahiti and the South Pacific and beautiful vacation destinations in the Caribbean, Canada and New England, Hawaii, Mexico and the Panama Canal. In addition to reduced rates you can save up to $700 per person on airfare for select Tahiti voyages and up to $400 per person on select Asia voyages.
Examples of World of Savings cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise — seven days: $499 interior (was $599); $799 balcony (was $949)
- California Coastal cruise — seven days: $599 interior (was $749); $899 balcony (was $1,099)
- Canada & New England cruise — seven days: $799 interior (was $899); $1,099 balcony (was $1,399)
- Tahiti cruise — 10 days: $1,599 interior (was $1,809); $2,299 balcony (was $2,509)
- Grand Asia cruise— 17 days: $1,787 interior (was $2,589); $2,787 balcony (was $3,789)
Additional information about the World of Savings cruise sale can be found at princess.com/sale. Information about other cruise deals and promotions are listed at princess.com/topcruisedeals. All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The World the Savings sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 30, 2014 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS, or by visiting the company's website at princess.com.