If you’ve been thinking about a cruise but haven’t gotten around to the planning stages yet, sit back and read this, it may motivate you to book that trip. Princess Cruises just announced a big spring fling sail of up to 40% off plus onboard credits on March to May 2014 sailings. But you have to book it no later than January31, 2014.
It shouldn’t be hard finding the cruise that’s right for you with more than 100 to choose from in the Caribbean, Hawaii, along California Coastal, through the Panama Canal, or around French Polynesia.
Also if you book a balcony or suite Princess will cough up in an onboard credit per stateroom of $100 (for sailings 10 days or longer), $50 (seven- to nine-day cruises), or $30 (one- to six-day cruises); and those booking interior or oceanview staterooms will receive credits of $50 (cruises 10 days or longer), $25 (seven- to nine-day cruises) or $15 (one- to six-day cruises).
A few spring fling sailings include:
- Caribbean Getaway cruise – 5 days: $299 interior (was $549); $499 balcony (was $849)
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $449 interior (was $749); $749 balcony (was $1,199)
- California Coastal cruise – 7 days: $499 interior (was $849); $799 balcony (was $1,299)
- Panama Canal – 11 days: $999 interior (was $1,599); $1,499 balcony (was $2,199)
- Hawaiian Islands cruise – 15 days: $1,099 interior (was $1,699); $1,699 balcony (was $2,599)
For more about these spring savings deals go to princess.com/topcruisedeals.
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Spring Savings Spectacular runs from 12:01 a.m. PST on January 10 through 11:59 p.m. PST on January 31, 2014 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.