With the summer season coming to a close soon with the kids going back to school in the Charlotte area in mid-August (or sooner!), many families are now beginning to plan their holiday vacations, including Thanksgiving, the Christmas season, Hanukkah, and even Spring Break and next summer. Princess Cruises has kept that in mind in announcing their new suite and balcony sale. Several spring and winter cruises are featured in this sale to great destinations such as the Caribbean, Mexico, Alaska, Panama Canal, Europe and Transatlantic voyages. These cruises will depart between December 2014 and May 2015.
Princess is offering onboard credit to those guests who book a mini-suite or suite. Guests will receive an onboard credit of $50 per person for six-to-nine-day cruises, $100 per person for 10-11 day cruises or $200 per person for 12 days or longer. Examples of cruises include:
- Caribbean cruise - 7 days: $1,999 suite; $899 mini-suite; $699 balcony;
- Mexico cruise - 7 days: $1,999 suite; $899 mini-suite; $699 balcony;
- Alaska cruise - 7 days: $2,079 suite; $1,349 mini-suite; $1,149 balcony;
- Panama Canal cruise - 11 days: $2,999 suite; $1,699 mini-suite; $1,299 balcony;
- Transatlantic cruise - 14 days; $4,599 suite; $2,399 mini-suite; $1,799 balcony;
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Suite and Balcony Bonus Sale runs though August 19, 2014 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico. If you have questions about cruising or this sale specifically, please feel free to contact Your Charlotte Cruise Ships Examiner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for more cruise news and happenings in future articles. Until then, Bon Voyage!