Ahoy seafarers welcome to the ‘Wave’—the season for savings on the high seas (when many cruise lines go as low as they can go to attract passengers) that usually lasts for two months.
To kick off the seasonal commercial fare breaks) , Princess Cruises is bringing back its “3 for Free Sales Event,’ which represents up to $280 in savings, some spending money, a souvenir photo and a bottle of wine. Plus you get a reduced deposit of $100 to secure the cruise if you book by February 29, 2014 on an Alaska, , Europe or 7-day Caribbean cruise for summer 2014.
Princess’ European sailing savings include a credit of $200 ($100 per person) to spend on land tours such as a drive along Italy’s Amalfi Coast or a visit to the Hermitage in St. Petersburg. In Alaska and the Caribbean, passengers will receive $100 ($50 per person) to spend on glacier hiking or an island beach break.
Make waves with these deals:
- Alaska cruise – 7 days: $598 interior; $1,298 balcony
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $799 interior; $1,199 balcony
- Denali Explorer cruisetour – 11 nights: $1,272 interior; $1,922 balcony
- Northern Europe cruise – 12 days: $1,999 interior; $2,699 balcony
- Mediterranean cruise – 12-days: $1,999 interior; $2,699 balcony
More information about the Princess Cruises “3 for Free” sales event can be found at princess.com/free
If you're thinking of taking advantage of the reduced fares to Alaska, you might enjoy watching the adorable video from the Alaska Zoo.