In less than a week, the 2013 New York International Auto Show will be kicking off at the Jacob Javits Center in Manhattan. Starting on March 27 and continuing onto the next day, people of the industry (including the press) will be able to check out the latest unveilings and greatest show cars this side of Geneva.
So what introductions can you expect to read about on these pages?
- Redesigned MDX SUV
- Debut of A3 sedan
- 2014 LaCrosse and Regal (with a possible Grand National intro?)
- Updated CTS
- Facelifted 2014 Camaro
- Super Sport sedan
- Refreshed Odyssey minivan
- Refreshed 2014 Equus
- 2014 Jaguar XJR makes its global debut
- Debut of 2014 Cherokee
- Debut of 2014 Cadenza
- Reveal of 2014 Range Rover Sport
- CLA 45 AMG added to new CLA model
- The recently announced special-edition Viper TA
- Introduction of its first-ever hybrid, the XV Crosstrek Hybrid
- Reveal of performance concept car
- Redesigned 2014 Toyota Highlander
- Facelifted 2014 Scion tC sports coupe
- 2015 Golf
Stay tuned for a full report on the NYIAS for March 27-28 for all the above and more.