It is time for you to be your own healthcare advocate and take care of yourself given the uncertainty of healthcare, insurance premiums and where Obamacare will lead us as a nation. You know your body better than anyone, so start listening to how you feel.
The attached video provides some simple ways to stay healthy during this winter season. Additionally, use home remedies to boost your immune system:
- Drink hot water with ginger root, honey and lemon.
- Eat a variety of vegetables, roast them in the oven with some olive oil and garlic.
- Try Elderberry syrup at the onset of any cold or flu symptoms.
- Use thyme leaves or eucalyptus essential oil (a few drops) in boiling water, turn off heat, and drape a towel over your head and the pot. Breathe for five minutes.
- Moisture your body with sesame oil, which is very warming.
Now is the time to take control of your health and well-being.