The cast of ABC Family's hit TV series, Pretty Little Liars all need to stay in shape in order to keep their characters alive. These beautiful actresses include Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell and Troian Bellisario.
Lucy Hale keeps in shape by doing the following:
- Lucy Hale loves pilates.
- Since there can be crazy hours on set, it can be hard to find time to work out. Ever since Lucy Hale hired a trainer, she loves the time she spends working out. She also loves hiking as well.
- Lucy Hale also jogs. Even on vacation she remembers to keep her body in tip top shape.
- She used to go days without eating. But after some time, she now has a steady healthy diet.
Ashley Benson keeps her body looking great by:
- doing boxing. How else will 'Hanna' find 'A' if she doesn't have good cardio?
- Ashley Benson enjoys doing pilates
- Ashley is more of a gym girl she claims.
- Ashley Benson shows off her great body in the recent movie, 'Spring Breakers'.
- found her love for Spin classes. Everyone can agree that if all it takes is a spin class to get Shay Mitchell's figure, then there will be a lot of people signing up for Spin Classes.
- Shay Mitchell was also seen jogging.
- Shay Mitchell loves biking. She claims she likes riding her bike from Venice to Santa Monica.
- Shay loves cardio dance class as well as working with her trainer several times a week
- as well as known for taking martial arts classes. How else would she be able to dodge 'A'?
Troian Bellisario keeps thin by:
- To keep her naturally thin body, Troian Bellisario eats healthy to maintain her shape.
- She must know where her food came from, what is in it, and how it affects the environment.
- Troian Bellisario also enjoys hiking to stay in shape.
Although they all have their different routines to stay in shape and thin for Pretty Little Liars, Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell and Troian Bellisario know what they're doing. Since the first season of their series, these girls have slimmed down and took direction with their health and looks. These four girls definitely live up to the title of 'Pretty Little Liars'.