Intro: Are you wondering how to make cream cheese icing so that you can make some pretty cupcakes for Valentine's Day? Cream cheese frosting is not only delicious, it's the perfect frosting for red velvet cupcakes from scratch. In this article are two easy cream cheese icing recipes, a recipe for homemade red velvet cake and some photos of Valentine cupcakes to give you decorating inspiration!
- Homemade chocolate pudding, Paula Deen lava cake, vegan red velvet cheese cake
- Chocolate peppermint ice cream cake, easy chocolate cake ideas
- Best chocolate desserts: Top 5 for week of Nov. 24 - 30
Easy Cream Cheese Icing Makes the Best Frosting for Red Velvet Cupcakes
I became a fan of cream cheese frosting on my 16th birthday. My mother made a homemade strawberry cake with strawberry cream cheese icing and from that moment, I was hooked!
My red velvet cupcake frosting recipe is just frosting made from cream cheese, butter, sugar and a little vanilla. You can get the recipe for my cream cheese icing recipe by clicking here.
If you watch the video, you'll get instructions for a red velvet cupcake recipe from scratch plus additional ideas on how to make cream cheese frosting.
Tips for Making the Best Red Velvet Cupcakes That You Can
- Always make sure that you have all the ingredients on-hand ahead of time. Do you have enough flour, sugar and cupcake liners as well as the necessary baking items like piping bags or tips?
- Make sure you have right amount of each ingredient. 'Nuff said.
- Putting a treat inside makes homemade cupcakes from scratch more fun, according to the website "How Things Work." Here's the perfect place for your chocolate Valentine's Day candy or more homemade cream cheese icing.