As with every holiday, Presidents' Day is a chance for retailers to offer some markdowns and take advantage of many people having a long weekend with more time for shopping.
Here's a quick list of some of the better sales happening around Seattle and online:
- Men’s Wearhouse is having a Buy 1, Get 1 Free Winter event and offering up to 50% off additional apparel items. They’re also having a shoe sale and offering a Buy 1, Get 1 50% off deal, plus free shipping on all orders of $99 or more. It’s happening both online and in-store, and they have several stores in the greater Seattle area to shop.
- Take up to 70% off cold weather clothes for men during Saks Fifth Avenue’s current sale.
- Nordstrom Rack is Clearing the Rack, offering serious discounts on remaining winter apparel.
- Nordstrom is also offering markdowns on shoes and clothes - check their website for best selection.
- Macy’s is having a Presidents’ Day Sale with discounts throughout the store.
- Calvin Klein is taking up to 40% off select items.
- Take an additional 25% off already reduced items at Banana Republic when you use the code BREXTRA25, valid online and in stores.
While you’re online, check out Bonobos’ new Slim Shop, with some great ideas for spring; and stop by Indochino’s website as the made-to-measure clothier just released a bunch of new shirts and chinos for spring.