Presidents’ Day, which used to be to separate holidays in February celebrating George Washington’s and Abraham Lincoln’s birthdays, is celebrated on the third Monday in February.
Use Presidents’ Day as a learning tool for your children, and while you are providing them with a history lesson you can enjoy making a few easy, inexpensive Presidents day crafts. You will not need many items to make these crafts, many of the items you may already have on hand.
Just remember, the crafts may be easy to make, but children should still be supervised by an adult while making them. Gather all the things you will need and have fun crafting day with your kids and learning about the first and sixteenth presidents of the United States.
Easy Presidents' Day crafts for kids:
- Tree of Presidents' craft
- Apple or cherry tree fingerprint craft
- George Washington cotton ball craft
- George Washington toilet paper roll craft
- Make your own Declaration of Independence
- Abraham Lincoln paper plate craft
- Abraham Lincoln toilet paper roll craft
- Abraham Lincoln stovepipe hat craft
©Rachael Monaco All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. The first two sentences may be reposted with a link back to the original article.