For their latest cruise, the five guys from Boston have switched up the itinerary a bit for their cruisers. Last year, cruise-goers, along with the New Kids, departed from Miami for a 4-day cruise to Half Moon Cay and Nassau, Bahamas. This year, however, the cruise will depart from New York City on July 5, 2014, and head for Bermuda. Cruise-goers and the New Kids will arrive back in NYC on July 9. Similar to last year, a plethora of events and parties are promised to the cruisers, such as dancing, a theater concert, photo opportunities with the guys, extra "face time," and nightly-themed parties on the deck.
Pre sale tickets to the cruise are as follows:
- Blockhead Nation members can book their cabins beginning Oct. 9, at 10 a.m. ET, via Rose Tours Reservations.
- For anyone who has taken a cruise with the New Kids before, reservations start Oct. 9, at 11 a.m. ET, also at Rose Tours Reservations. New passengers will be able to book at this time as long as they book with a past guest.
If you don't qualify for pre sale tickets, sales for the general public start on Oct. 10, at 10 a.m. ET, via Rose Tours Reservations.
Age limits are strictly enforced on the cruise. All passengers must be at least 16 years of age.
In addition to four days and nights of activities, cruise guests will also enjoy:
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and juice
- Room service and pizzeria with 24-hour service
- Free meals and snacks throughout the cruise
- Free use of the cruise facilities, including the casino, gym, pools, salon, and spa
- Free day to visit Bermuda at leisure
For more details on how to book your cabin, prices, acceptable forms of payment, and any other pertinent questions, visit the official Rose Tours "New Kids Cruise" information page.