Jehovah-Rapha is your healer. Lift your hands and surrender everything to Christ. Bow your knees if that is better for you. Close your eyes, or look up to the sky if you are outside. Find the right prayer position and take a few minutes now to pray.
Prayer: Dear God, you are my healer. Your Word says I must walk by faith and not by sight. Father, forgive me for trying to serve you in the flesh and not in the spirit. Lord, your word says in Psalm 107 that you sent your word and healed them. Isaiah 53 tells me that your wounds have healed me. Father, Jeremiah 17:14 reminds me that once you heal me I will be healed. Lord, I believe your word and I accept your healing. Thank you for healing my mind, soul, body, and spirit. Thank you for the peace that is running through me like a river. Thank you for the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, self-control, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and kindness) that is operating in me. God, you are not a God who lies, so I believe your word in the name of Jesus! I am whole.
Meditate on these Biblical passages
- “Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men” (Psalm 107:19-21).
- “Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed” (Isaiah 53:4-5).
- “Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise” (Jeremiah 17:14).
- “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds” (Psalm 147:3).
- “But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves” (Malachi 4:2).
- “For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds” (Jeremiah 30:17).