Easter Sunday is a popular day for families to enjoy a lavish brunch. In the Chicago area, the many options for brunch can become overwhelming. Prairie Grass Cafe, a popular Chicago restaurant, offers an abundant Easter buffet that focuses on sustainable, local and deliciously healthy options.
On April 20, Prairie Grass Cafe will host an Easter brunch from 10 am till 2 pm. Reasonably priced for families, the brunch buffet will be $45 for adults and $15 for children 10 an under. Prairie Grass Cafe is located at 601 Skokie Blvd, Northbrook, IL 60062.
Chefs Chefs Sarah Stegner and George Bumbaris have gathered a great breath of flavors that will appease varied palates. Fans of the restaurant will be thrilled that menu favorite, the signature "PCG Benedict" with Poached Egg and Spinach and Roasted Tomato Hollandaise, will be offered. Other dished include salads, savories, creative side dishes and desserts.
Below is sample menu for the Easter celebration.
Every guests starts with our Signature "PGC Benedict" Poached Egg with Spinach, and Roasted Tomato Hollandaise
- Pasta Salad with Watercress Pesto and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Grilled Asparagus & Spring Onions, Splashed with Lemon Vinaigrette
- Chopped Greek Salad with Peppers, Cucumbers, Onions, Olives, Feta and Red Wine Oregano Vinaigrette
- Deviled Farm Eggs
- Warm Baked Feta Topped with Thin Slices of Banana Peppers
- Our Signature Moussaka - Layers of Eggplant, Potato and Braised Lamb topped with Bechamel Sauce
- Spicy Oven-Roasted Chicken with Crock of Beans with Guijillo Peppers and Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Fresh "Peekytoe" Crab Cakes over Roasted Tomato Chutney; Lemon Butter Sauce
- Crispy Yukon Gold Potatoes with Spicy Aioli Sauce ( Boiled & Fried)
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Grated Parmesan, Bacon and Herb Remoulade
- Fennel Raisin Bread, French Baguettes, Multigrain Loaves
- Warm Raisin Buns, Cheese and Jam Danish, Chocolate Croissants
- Applewood Smoked Maple Creek Farm Bacon
- Ham Layered with Mushrooms En Croute
- Ancho Marinated Skirt Steak
- "Made to order" Omelet Station: Homemade Crumbled Maple Creek Farm Chorizo, Poblano Peppers, Spring Onions, Tomato, Jack cheese, Cheddar, Mushrooms and Spinach
- Hot Fresh Waffle Station with Maple Syrup
- Fresh Sliced Ripe Fruit Platter of Berries
- Crepe Station: Chocolate and Whipped Cream, Raspberry Jam with Powdered Sugar
- Double Chocolate Cup Cakes Mom's Homemade Banana Cream Pie
- Warm Cherry Crumble with Toasted Oat Topping