The event that signals that the outdoor season is closing in goes March 9-10 in the Ernst and Young Centre at 4899 Uplands Dr.
Falcon Ridge general manager Steve Spratt and his staff are welcoming golfers of all ability levels to the south-end facility where they can shake the rust off their games before heading outside.
Here are the available screen times for the next five days:
- Feb. 13 – One machine is open throughout the day and the second can be booked from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Feb. 14 - Bookings are available from opening until 10 a.m., 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. and from 1:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. No times are available in the evening due to the course hosting a Valentine’s Day dinner.
- Feb. 15 – Both simulators are open until 9:30 a.m., one is available from 2 p.m. until closing and one can be booked from 4 p.m. until closing.
- Feb. 16 – One simulator is open until 9 a.m., one is available from opening until noon and one can be booked from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m.
- Feb. 17 – One machine is open from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. and both can be booked from 5:30 p.m. until closing.
Falcon Ridge has hooked up with the Ottawa-Gatineau GolfExpo to offer free parking and shuttle service to the two-day event. Travel time is approximately 10 minutes from Falcon Ridge to the Ernst and Young Centre.
Before jumping on the shuttle, golfers can check out the simulators in the Falcon Ridge clubhouse with friends while enjoying a beverage or grab quick bite.
They’ll also be able to enter a closest-to-the-pin contest and save 50% on clothing and shoes in the pro shop.
Falcon Ridge opens at 8 a.m. and the last screen times start at 9 p.m.
The facility is located at 4740 High Rd., across Albion Road from Rideau Carleton Track and Slots.
To book screen times, call 613.822.6742 ex. 2 or e-mail email@example.com.