By the time March rolls around, your students might be starting to feel like the school year will never end. Add a bit of fun to your school routine with free St. Patrick's Day worksheets, which will help practicing important math skills feel like something new and exciting. The following websites offer free math printables for students to enjoy.
- Kidzone has free math worksheets decorated with St. Patrick's Day clip art and word problems with a St. Patrick's Day theme. These pages are for kids in kindergarten through grade five.
- Super Teacher Worksheets offers a multiplication picture puzzle; solve the problems and assemble the pieces to reveal a picture of a leprechaun. This page features advanced multiplication problems that are best for kids in fifth grade and higher. Most of the worksheets from this site require a paid membership, but the picture puzzle is free to anyone.
- School Family has several St. Patrick's Day worksheets; skills emphasized include multiplying by five, recognizing numbers, dividing by one and adding single-digit numbers.
- Education.com has St. Patrick's Day addition, subtraction, multiplication and division worksheets for elementary students and number tracing pages for preschoolers. You'll need a free membership to this site to access the worksheets.
- Jumpstart has a free page of St. Patrick's Day word problems.
- TLS Books offers many St. Patrick's Day math problems. All holiday worksheets are listed together on this website; scroll about three-fourths of the way down the page to find the St. Patrick's Day ones.
- All Kids Network has counting pages with a St. Patrick's Day twist.
Illinois education law requires that homeschooling parents provide instruction in mathematics for their children, so use as holiday worksheets a fun way for children to practice their math skills. Your students will enjoy completing some of these free worksheets during March.