Rumors are flying wild about the live-action "Justice League" movie that at least has a definite release date of sometime in 2015. While there has been nothing set in stone at this time, fans and movie sites are enjoying throwing around as many ideas as possible. As revealed by Cosmic Book News on Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013, now there is a lot more to come out of the rumor mill including a possible line-up, character descriptions, and cameos.
So far, there have been reports that Darkseid could be the villain in the "Justice League" film, but that of course, isn't confirmed. With that being said, some sites report that the storyline could come from issue numbers 183-185 of the comic "Justice League America" which "involves Darkseid planning the destruction of Earth by blasting it with a ray that’ll move Apokolips (Darkseid’s planet) into the Earth’s place."
Again, also not confirmed. Please note that anything you read past this point about "The Justice League" is total speculation and not confirmed.
Now though, Cosmic Book News has revealed the descriptions of the characters that could end up in the film:
• Wonder Woman: She has only been in man’s world a few short months. The Wonder Woman script Michael Goldenberg is developing will be set before the Justice League movie.
• Flash: The most popular hero in civilian eyes who loves media attention, but when called upon is very serious.
• Martian Manhunter: Alien who has lived on Earth in secret for over a hundred years who has knowledge of Darkseid and his reign.
• Aquaman: Will be the King of Atlantis who has a key role in the film.
• There will also be a heavy military presence in the film which in future rewrites could include characters featured in "Man of Steel" or even Amanda Waller (Angela Bassett) of which neither are included in the first draft.
• Alfred Pennyworth is in the film in a minor appearance.
• Lois Lane is also in the film in a cameo.
• Darkseid’s Elite will be featured who go up against the Justice League early on in the film.