"I'm proud to say that Sarah Geronimo is the best coach of The Voice of the Philippines. The grand winner will be from her team, I bet." This is just a tweet of Rommel Paborada, a certified fan and an avid follower of the reality singing competition on national TV, yesterday, Aug. 17, 2013.
The pop star princess received negative reactions from haters and bashers online during the blind audition, according to them, she has no place on The Voice as coach/mentor of the competition due to her choosy attitude.
Today, things have changed. A lot of people say her team is really the team to beat when the live show or the competition begin not just because of her unique coaching style but because of her very talented teammates.
Sarah Geronimo will bring college student Klarisse de Guzman, 21, from Makati; ex-South Border member Maki Ricafort, 35, from Manila; housewife Eva delos Santos, 51, from Cebu; band singer Yuki Ito, 22, from Bulacan; theater actress Morissette Amon, 16, from Quezon City; and composer Junji Aranas, 36, from Makati to the live rounds of the competition this Saturday.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Kaye Abad: I have no sex video with Chito Miranda
- Sunshine Cruz demands P350K allowance and a P15M house and lot from Cesar
- Cesar Montano rapes Sunshine Cruz on 'Mother's Day'
- JC De Vera admits crush on Sarah Geronimo, Kim Chiu and Maja Salvador
- Raymart Santiago reunites with Rodrigo Santino and Sabina Natasha