Get any party started with a punch that is sure to please any crowd. This drink provides a sweet and tangy refreshing taste that can be enjoyed by children. There is also another version of Grapinapple punch designed for adults only. When serving both recipes be sure to mark each pitcher or punch bowl and keep the spirited version at bay from all under-aged party participants.
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries, thawed
- ½ cup of water
- 4 cups of pineapple juice
- 3 cups of red grapefruit juice
- 2 cups of orange juice
- ¼ cup of lime juice
- Sliced limes
- Sliced oranges
- Pineapple chunks
- Maraschino cherries
Adult version – add the following ingredients:
- ½ cup of vodka
- ½ cup of white rum
- Puree the strawberries and the water together until smooth in a blender.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl.
- Set bowl aside in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Once ready to serve stir in the remaining ingredients and transfer to your serving pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add additional ice, garnish with your choice of fruits if desired and serve while chilled.
Delight everyone with a glass of sweet, tangy and fruity Grapinapple punch and always remember to drink responsibly!
© 2014 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved