Everyone likes free stuff and right now Disney is offering the Disney Dining Plan for free. Free Dining, as it is often referred to, gives guests the Disney Dining Plan for free when booking a Magic Your Way vacation package.
The Play, Stay, Dine and Save promotion is available now to Disney Rewards Visa Cardholders and will be released to the general public on Oct. 8, 2013. The package must be booked by December 31, 2013 and is valid for most nights Jan. 5 - March 5, 2014.
Guests who book a Magic Your Way package at a Disney Value Resort receive the Quick Service Disney Dining Plan for free. The plan includes two quick-service meals and one snack per person, per night. It also includes one refillable mug per person. Guests may upgrade to the basic Disney Dining Plan or Deluxe Disney Dining Plan for the difference in cost.
Guests who book a Magic Your Way package at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort receive the basic Disney Dining Plan for free. The plan includes one table-service meal, one quick-service meal and one snack per person, per night. It also includes one refillable mug per person. Guests may upgrade to the Deluxe Disney Dining Plan for the difference in cost.
Play, Stay, Dine and Save promotion restrictions:
- Offer excludes campgrounds, Disney's Grand Floridian Villas and Disney's Art of Animation Little Mermaid standard rooms.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages.
- Some table service restaurant may not be included in the Disney Dining Plan. Seating at some restaurants may be limited or have no availability at time of booking.
- Play, Stay, Dine and Save promotion requires booking a Magic Your Way vacation package with a minimum of three-night hotel stay at an official Walt Disney World resort and minimum of two-day base theme-park ticket.
- No group rates or other discounts apply.
- Magic Your way packages can be booked for a maximum of 14 days. However, theme-park tickets can only be purchased for a maximum of 10 days.
- Everyone staying in the same room must be on the same Disney Dining Plan. Children (ages 3-9) must order from the children's menu when available. Guests ages 10 and above are considered adults and children under the age of three years are not eligible for the Disney Dining Plan. However, they may eat for free off an adult's plate or at a buffet.
For more information, or to book, fill out my Magical Journeys price quote form.