Falcon Ridge Golf Course rolls into October by offering golfers the option of playing outdoors or indoors, depending on the whims of Mother Nature.
“The tricky fall weather conditions do not have to dictate whether you play or not,” said Steve Spratt, Falcon Ridge’s general manager. “Our high-definition simulators are open for bookings.”
Here are the screen fees:
- Weekday mornings 8 a.m. to 8:59 a.m. - $28
- Weekday prime time 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. - $31
- Weekend and holidays (all times) - $33
- Seniors (60+) Tee off between 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. weekday - $24
- Weekday - $20
- Weekend - $21
- Seniors (60+) Tee off between 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. weekday - $16
- Half hour weekday $13/weekend $16
- Full hour weekday $22/weekend $25
“Golfers can try their luck at winning a free round on the sims during our closest-to-the-pin contest on the machines,” said Spratt. “Each contestant gets one shot from 132 yards out at No. 17 on Arnold Palmer’s private PGA West Golf Course.”
Meanwhile, here are the current twilight rates for outdoor play on Falcon Ridge’s championship 18-hole course:
- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. - $30
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. - $25
- After 4 p.m. - $20
- Power carts prices drop after 2 p.m. to $10 per rider.
“Our fall rates start after Thanksgiving Weekend and will be posted on our website,” Spratt said.
Spratt adds that golfers purchasing their 2014 membership now can play the rest of 2013 for free.
For more details and to book games on the simulators, call 613.822.6742, ex. 1.