Was one of your New Year's resolutions to save more money? You don't have to give up shopping entirely, just plan your purchases in advance and you'll still be able to afford your fashion fix. The Tampa Fashion and Beauty Examiner shares the best times to buy to help you save.
- Bathing Suits: July and August
- Coats and Winter Wear: January and February
- Formal Dresses: January, April , June and November
- Jeans: September
- Lingerie: January, May and July
- Men's Clothing: August and December
- Shoes: November, December, January and July
- Spring Clothing: June
- Summer Clothing: August and September
Now you know the best time of year to shop, but when's the best time and day to hit the stores? For sale items, shop Thursday evenings as most weekend sales kick off on Thursday. For best selection, consider hitting the racks when the store opens since most stores stock their inventory the night before.