- The Raleigh St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival will take place on Saturday, March 15 at 10 a.m. The parade route has been updated to start at the corner of Lane and Wilmington streets in downtown Raleigh this year. The festival has also changed locations and will take place in City Plaza. Carbon Leaf will headline the festival on the Shamrock ‘n Roll stage at 5 p.m. The parade and festival is free to attend. For more information, see here.
- Nearby in downtown Raleigh, Tir Na Nog will host its annual Blount Street St. Paddy’s Day Parade Day Party. Blount Street from Martin to Hargett Street will be sectioned off for the festivities on Saturday, March 15 from 1o a.m. until 10 p.m. Live performances will take place throughout the day on inside and outside stages at Tir na nog. On Sunday, March 16, Tir Na Nog will host a Hair of the Dog brunch starting at 10 a.m. and on March 17, will also play host to a St. Patrick’s Day party. All celebrations are free and open to the public. Find out more information about Tir Na Nog’s St. Patrick’s Day celebrations here.
Tir Na Nog | 218 South Blount Street Raleigh
- Raleigh’s Hibernian Pub will also be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day all weekend long with festivities kicking off on Friday, March 14. To celebrate the grand reopening after the downtown location burned down in late 2012, the block party will take place at its Glenwood Avenue location on Saturday, March 15 with live musical performances, food and drink specials all day long.
Hibernian (downtown Raleigh location) | 311 Glenwood Avenue Raleigh
- Napper Tandy’s Irish Pub has moved from its West street location to its new location on Glenwood Avenue, replacing Murphy’s Law late last year. The pub will co-host Hibernian’s weekend party. Streets between both pubs will be closed on Saturday, March 15th for the St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
Napper Tandy’s | 410 Glenwood Avenue Raleigh
- In North Raleigh, Trali Irish Pub will host a St. Patrick’s Day parade on Saturday, March 15 with traditional Irish music performances and a DJ late night. On Monday, March 17, Trali will host another party with performances by Eric Hahn and the Roscommoners and the Inis Caride School of Irish dance.
Trali Irish Pub | 10370 Moncreiffe Rd #109 Raleigh
- Saints and Scholars Irish Pub will host a ShamRock party on Saturday, March 15 with live entertainment from Last Call. On Monday, March 17, the restaurants amps up at 4 p.m. and will celebrate until midnight with live music and food and drink specials.
Saints and Scholars Irish Pub | 909 Spring Forest Raleigh Raleigh
- O’Malley’s Pub and Restaurant will host an all-weekend celebration beginning on Saturday, March 15. The pub will open at 8 a.m. and will serve breakfast until 1 p.m. Lunch and dinner is available until it closes. Drink specials, including $3 Irish pints, and live music will take place throughout the day. On Sunday and Monday, live music and drink specials will also be available. Check out the entire list of St. Patrick’s Day festivities here.
O’ Malley’s Pub and Restaurant | 5228 Hollyridge Drive Raleigh