Looking for a fun getaway this October? Incredible culinary opportunity abounds just to the south of our great city. Soon Rancho Valencia’s Executive Chef Eric Bauer is making a special appearance at Rancho La Puerta in Tecate, MX. On Saturday, October 19th he will be a guest chef as part of La Puerta’s “Saturdays at the Ranch” program.
This program allows participants to take a cooking class at Rancho La Puerta’s culinary center “La Cocina Que Canta” with a world-class chef. Additionally, guests can spend a day of relaxation at the resort. For $235 per person, the day includes:
- Round trip transportation from San Diego (about one-hour driving time)
- Fitness classes and hiking options
- A gourmet spa-cuisine meal
- Free time for exploring their world-class gardens
- Spa treatments (additional fee)
- A three–hour hands-on culinary experience (includes a lunch or dinner) at Rancho La Puerta's cooking school, La Cocina Que Canta (“The Kitchen That Sings”)
If you are part of a group, the rate is $220 per person. Or, you can upgrade to $300 per person to include one 50-minute massage excluding the Four-Hands Massage. This option is only available in advance.
For more information about this day adventure and to schedule your visit, go to: http://www.rancholapuerta.com/at-the-ranch/culinary-experience/saturdays....