Join us for the 6th annual Hops For Habitat beer tasting fundraiser for the Plains Conservation Center. Hops for Habitat is on July 25th from 5pm-9pm
* Taste dozens of beers from micro-brewers from across the Front Range
* Take home a commemorative glass with our distinctive logo
* Enjoy finger food provided by Golden Flame Hot Wings restaurant
* Enjoy the live music of Petals of Spain and other musicians
* Capture the prairie sunset on a wagon ride into the natural area
* Finish the evening by making s'mores at the campfire
* Thanks to our special sponsor - Namaste Solar Energy Company
Proceeds from the event are used to support the prairie preservation and education work of the Plains Conservation Center. Who knew that drinking beer was good for the environment? Make your reservations today or pay at the gate.
Location: Front Range Building
Reservations are required.
To register online, fill out the form here or call 303.693.3621.