Article Source: http://buildingbridgesforbusiness.org/
Please join the Chief Counsel for Advocacy, Dr. Winslow Sargeant, for an exciting two days of, "Small Business and Government: Maximizing Entrepreneurship, Driving Innovation"
Where: University of Pittsburgh Joseph Katz Graduate School of Business Mervis Hall
335 Mervis Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15260
Time: Tue. Mar 12, 2013 at 8:30am - Wed. Mar 13, 2013 at 6:00pm
Registration begins at 8:30am followed by an introduction of Dr. Sargeant. Panels begin at 9:45am.
The event aims to:
- Engage entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, government officials, angel investors, funding innovators and academics in a public – private forum.
- Generate bold ideas to advance the innovative entrepreneurial community.
- Identify how to foster sustainable growth in Life Sciences, Health Care, Manufacturing, Energy, Young Entrepreneurship, High Tech Innovation, Information Tech and Urban Entrepreneurship, Advanced Tech and Mfg., Chemical, Women and Minority Entrepreneurship.
- An opportunity to discuss tools that optimize small business innovators and government relationships through the impact of accelerators, and emerging capital strategies.
Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/RecruiterCori
- Informing Job Seekers
- Sarammi Inc. Recruiting, Sourcing and Job Search Mentoring
- Job Searching Strategies
- Pittsburgh’s Ultimate Career Connection on Facebook
Resume Writing EBook
Straight Talk from a Recruiter: Resume Writing Strategies and Easy To Follow Techniques