The top two consulting challenges identified in the Pittsburgh Consulting Community's 2014 Challenges and Trends Survey were:
- Growing Revenue
- Generating More Leads.
This Consulting Community event is going to tackle those issues - Business Development for Consultants - by tapping into the wisdom of a panel of colleagues.
Joining us on the panel will be:
- Lou Musante - Serial Entreprenuer, Founder of Echo Strategies, Founder at Thrive
- Peter Berner - Owner, Pilot Workplace Advisors
- Bryan Whittington - Partner at Peak Performance and Sandler Traning
We'll start off the event with networking over a light lunch and will finish with a lively panel discussion with plenty of audience participation.
Cost of the event is $30.
When: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm
Peak Performance Training Center
Foster Plaza, Building 11
790 Holiday Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
For questions about this event please contact:
Michael Couch & Associates Inc.
Follow my job search training tips on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/job-search-training
- Twitter https://twitter.com/RecruiterCori
- LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/recruitercori/
- LinkedIn Company Page: Sarammi Recruiting and Headhunting Specialists
- Sarammi Facebook Page: http://tinyurl.com/sarammifacebookpage
- Informing Job Seekers
- Sarammi Inc. Recruiting, Sourcing and Job Search Mentoring
- Job Searching Strategies
- Pittsburgh’s Ultimate Career Connection on Facebook
Resume Writing EBook
Straight Talk from a Recruiter: Resume Writing Strategies and Easy To Follow Techniques