Heinz Field will host a job fair for part-time event-day employment opportunities.
Heinz Field will host a job fair for anyone interested in part-time event-day employment opportunities. Applicants must be 18 or older to apply.
The Job Fair will take place on:
Thursday, April 10, from 2 – 8 p.m. in the Hyundai Club West Lounge at Heinz Field.
Event-day positions will be available for Pittsburgh Steelers and University of Pittsburgh football games, as well as concerts and other events that take place at Heinz Field. Available positions include: catering, concessions, seat attendants, suite attendants, ticket takers/sellers, maid/porter, club attendants, event security, merchandise, guest service attendants and elevator operators.
Parking is available at the Carnegie Science Center for $6 or take the “T” to Allegheny Station.
We are now recruiting for the upcoming season of events at Heinz Field. These events will include the Pittsburgh Steelers and University of Pittsburgh home games, concerts and special events.
Heinz Field is a state-of-the-art facility that is looking for dedicated and hardworking individuals to perform behind the scenes in various capacities. Opportunities may be with either Heinz Field or one of its vendors - the position description will clarify who the employer will be. A successful candidate is one who not only meets the position requirements, but also is enthusiastic, team oriented and personable towards customers and fellow employees. Naturally, every opportunity at Heinz Field has specific position requirements; however, the following items are required of any person interested in working for Heinz Field or its vendors:
- Candidates must be able and committed to providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Candidates must be flexible - Able and willing to work weekends, evenings and holidays when required.
- Candidates must be able to commute to and from Heinz Field.
PSSI Stadium LLC and its vendors are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, disability, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, ancestry, or national origin.
- Twitter https://twitter.com/RecruiterCori
- LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/recruitercori/
- LinkedIn Company Page: Sarammi Recruiting and Headhunting Specialists
- Informing Job Seekers
- Sarammi Inc. Recruiting, Sourcing and Job Search Mentoring
- Job Searching Strategies
- Pittsburgh’s Ultimate Career Connection on Facebook
Resume Writing EBook
Straight Talk from a Recruiter: Resume Writing Strategies and Easy To Follow Techniques