For the bridesmaid who nearly stole the show from her sister Kate, who married Prince William, Pippa Middleton has long been making headlines as her list of high profile lovers continues to grow. Famously linked with Prince Harry, she has been seen with royalty as well as commoners. Now People reported yesterday, March 16, 2013, on “Pippa Middleton's New Man."
This from People magazine:
Jackson, 35, was spotted kissing his athletic girlfriend, 29, on the slopes of St. Moritz, Switzerland, this week, after they took part in the grueling Engadin Skimarathon. And he's already taken a family holiday with her.
So, who is the man who's been accompanying Pippa on the Alpine slopes and shores of Caribbean islands? 5 Things to Know About Nico Jackson.”
Meet the men in Pippa’s life
Pippa likes to hang out with high-profilers.
· Alex Louden is a former cricket star and was her beau until after Royal wedding.
· Prince Harry -- The spark between Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton has been undeniable as I reported on May 16, 2011.
· George Percy is reportedly an old flame, also known as Earl Percy, the heir apparent Duke of Northumberland. The family castle was used to film scenes from Harry Potter. He shared a home with Pippa while at college along with Lord Ted Innes-Ker, the second son of the Duke of Roxburghe.
· Alexander Spencer-Churchill is distantly related to Sir Winston Churchill.
· Guy Pelly was reportedly involved with Pippa although the gossip was never confirmed. The nightclub owner is also a friend of Prince Harry.
· Charlie Gilkes has been dubbed a socialite and also a trendy night club owner.
· Billy More Nisbett is a Scotland noble who was recently engaged.
· Jonathan Jardine Patterson is reportedly heir to a major Hong Kong diamond business.
· Simon Youngman, another London socialite, is also linked to the diamond business.
It looks as if Pippa has loved every minute of her partying, her paparazzi, and the men in her life. She never speaks to the press, but is happy to be photographed.
Copyright 2013 Rita Watson/ All Rights Reserved
HAVE YOU READ THESE ARTICLES ABOUT PIPPA?