Pipelinersales Inc., today announced the re-launch of their leading-edge Pipeliner Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application, focusing squarely on the tools sales teams need to succeed in business today. Main new features are highlighted by social profiling for each contact record, 2-way sync with Google Apps and Microsoft Outlook, lead scoring, calculated fields and an updated mobile app for iOS and Android.
Pipeliner CRM aims to provide a work tool that becomes a way of life – one that salespeople adopt and trust. Their experienced, award-winning team, has created an entirely new kind of sales pipeline management application to help sales teams increase business.
“With this new version, Pipeliner puts essential sales tools within reach to help you gain better insights into your sales pipeline, to enable you to manage your sales process more effectively. In practice, Pipeliner is here to empower individual salespeople and encourage their entrepreneurial spirit,” said Nikolaus Kimla, CEO of Pipelinersales, Inc.
Pipeliner believes that salespeople or “Salespreneurs” – those professionals who run their book of business like a business -- are the heart of any sales team. The Salespreneurs understands the value of contact research on social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+., as well as curation and relevant interaction with prospects are ways to gain a deeper understanding of their target market and target buyers-- are all now inside the Pipeliner CRM application.
Social streams are now embedded right into the workflow, enabling the sales person to build relationships by reacting to what prospects and customers are saying across their feeds, and proactively sharing information or links.
Pipeliner CRM offers new features that include:
- Social channels are now native to the Pipeliner CRM Sales Process—Connect social streams right in Pipeliner CRM to spot opportunities.
- Email Privacy and Convenience--Use IMAP or “bcc” to sync emails in Pipeliner CRM.
- Add custom web pages to your Pipeliner CRM - Think of UPS tracking, location mapping, back-end datasets, D&B lookups—this puts an end to endless browser jumping.
- Automated lead scoring—Fill in the “smart fields” and sales teams are aware the instant a lead turns into an opportunity.
- Upgraded Mobile App - Pipeliner CRM for iOS and Android.
- Calculated Fields - Ability to auto calculate one field based on another field in Pipeliner. (e.g. Margin calculated based on the deal value).
- Over 25 productivity enhancements and new efficiencies based on user feedback (read about them here).
- Bonus: With this new release, Pipeliner CRM has launched a sophisticated new website—proudly representing the brand and reflecting their mission, with greater information for small business owners and sales leaders.