It’s that time of the month again- time for the tasting event at Del Papa Distribution center, sponsored each month by the Pint Jockeys. This month’s beer tasting is all about Texas brew and will feature some seasonal beers along with a couple annual releases that are widely enjoyed by all. First, here is some quick background information:
Who: Del Papa Distributing and the Pint Jockeys
What: Monthly Tasting
When: Feb. 21, 2013 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Why: To sample some Texas seasonal beer and other popular annual styles
This month’s beer tasting promises to be a memorable one, with some products that are either brand new to the public or difficult to find. Here is a list of the beer on tap at this event:
- Saint Arnold Bishop’s Barrel No. 2- An old ale aged in Chardonnay barrels with cherries
- Saint Arnold Spring Bock- A German style bock beer
- Southern Star Old Potentate- A British style old ale
- Southern Star Pine Belt Pale Ale- An American pale ale, brewed year- round
- Rahr & Sins Iron Thistle- A seasonal Scottish Ale
- Cornel’s Maelstrom- A mild stout schwartzbier
- Ziegenbock- An American style amber lager, brewed year- round
As always, the event is offered free of charge to those age 21 and older. There are some great products to sample, with mostly seasonal beers but also some popular favorites. Make your way to Texas City this Thursday and partake in these excellent malt beverage treats, courtesy of Del Papa Distribution and the Pint Jockeys.
Want to read more about the world’s greatest beverage? Visit Great Beer Now!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Click the “subscribe” link above or below to receive automatic updates whenever a new post is made.