Yankees Stadium will be the site for the Pinstripe Bowl 2013, as Rutgers battles Notre Dame in a TV and live stream football game that's courtesy of ESPN's family of networks. A Dec. 28 USAT report has today's start time scheduled for 12:10 p.m. EST (11:10 a.m. CST/10:10 a.m. MST/9:10 a.m. PST) live from the Bronx, N.Y. on big ESPN.
This year's New Era Pinstripe Bowl between the (6-6) Rutgers Scarlet Knights and (8-4) Notre Dame Fighting Irish will set the tone for what will be a terrific day/night of NCAA football 2013 action on ESPN and its networks.
Those trying to watch this game on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone or other internet-connecting devices are in luck, as this matchup will be live streaming 100 percent free of charge on WatchESPN or ESPN3 (En Español).
As far as what NCAA football fans can expect to see when Rutgers and Notre Dame take Yankee Stadium, all indications are that this will be a lopsided affair with temperatures in the high 40s under partly cloudy skies.
Las Vegas' latest point spreads have the Fighting Irish [-14] favored by two touchdowns versus the Scarlet Knights [+14] and the OVER/UNDER totals 53½ points. Meanwhile, straight-up betting lines go as follows: Rutgers [+475] vs. Notre Dame [-640].
ATS Consensus Prior to ESPN3 Live Stream Game
- Rutgers Spread: 46 percent (1,283 units)
- Notre Dame Spread: 54 percent (1,535 units)
- OVER: 49 percent (1,008 units)
- UNDER: 51 percent (1,020 units)
Recent Trends Prior to TV Start Time
- Scarlet Knights are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 Bowl games.
- Scarlet Knights are 7-2-2 ATS in their last 11 Dec. games.
- Scarlet Knights are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 neutral-site games.
- Fighting Irish are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games after accumulating less than 275 total yards.
- Fighting Irish are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 non-conference games.
- Fighting Irish are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
Extra Point Prior to Pinstripe Bowl 2013 Kickoff
- Under is 7-1 in Rutgers' last 8 games against Independent Conference opponents.
- Under is 5-1 in Rutgers' last 6 games after allowing less than 170 passing yards.
- Under is 15-3 in Rutgers' last 18 games following a straight-up win of more than 20 points.
- Over is 5-1 in Notre Dame's last 6 Dec. games.
- Under is 7-2-1 in Notre Dame's last 10 games after allowing less than 170 passing yards.
- Under is 16-5 in Notre Dame's last 21 games following an ATS win.
Don't miss your chance to watch the Pinstripe Bowl 2013 between Rutgers and Notre Dame. Watch this NCAA football game via ESPN3's live stream feed, or simply tune to ESPN at the aforementioned TV start time.