Pina Colada's are my favorite drink! However, the real deal packs in too many calories, measuring in at a whopping 500-600 per drink!
Not to mention the lovely side effects from the alcohol. Although, you could order without rum, but the calories will still be about the same.
Fear not! I am not strictly the bearer of bad news! You can make a healthy, protein packed Pina Colada drink using Herbalife!
Save yourself 300 calories by making this healthy version! This recipe measures in around 300 calories. An entire meal, for just 300 calories!
Here is an amazing recipe:
- 2 scoops of Pina Colada, Formula 1, meal replacement powder
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Drink Mix
- 8 ounces of liquid (I use Vanilla almond milk)
- 4 ounces ice
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup pineapples
* You can also add 2 tablespoons of sweetened shredded coconut!
* To cut back on a few calories and add some fizziness to your shake, use 4 ounces of milk and 4 ounces of sparkling water!
Combine in blender (we use a Nutri-Bullet) and enjoy!
To order Herbalife products, please visit: https://www.goherbalife.com/greg/en-US
To follow Herbalife in Raleigh, NC: Raleigh Herbalife distributor