Nothing says fall quite like good old fashioned barbecue. We’re not talking burgers and hot dogs. More like pulled pork, beef brisket, gourmet bacon, specialty sausages and smoked BBQ ribs. The only problem is who has eight hours to cook them to a fall-off-the-bone perfection? Not us, that’s for sure, which is why we love Pig of the Month.
The online retailer specializes in every kind of barbecue imaginable, including the sides, all just one click away from being delivered to your table. We love the all natural BBQ smoked ribs that can simply be heated in the oven or on the grill and served. The ribs are already seared on the outside for crispy goodness and juicy on the inside. It just doesn’t get much better than this.
Best Sellers include:
American BBQ Greatest Hits - $75.00
Whether you're stocking up for busy days ahead, or sending provisions to your most favored loved ones, we've got the tastiest ways to chow down right here.
* 1 rack Texas Style Ribs (each rack 1.75-2lbs per rack)
* 1 rack Memphis Style Ribs
* 1 rack Key West Style Ribs
* 1 pound pulled pork
Bacon Sampler - $55
* 1 pound Pepper Crusted Smoked Bacon
* 1 pound Chipotle spiced Bacon
* 1 pound Applewood Smoked Maple Cinnamon Bacon
Sausage Sampler - $38.95
* 1 pound Duck, Pear, and Port Sausages
* 1 pound Mild Italian Sausages
* 1 pound Garlic Sausages
Memphis Style Ribs - $58.95
* 2 racks of Memphis style baby back ribs (1.75-2lbs per rack)
* 1 bottle Memphis BBQ Sauce
Note: Two racks of ribs will feed four people comfortably.
For more information, visit www.pigofthemonth.com.