The much-anticipated opening brings a casual, family-friendly dining experience to Lahaina, with true artisan-style pizzas perfectly cooked in a custom-built oven. Customers can build their own personal pan size pizza, with locally-grown ingredients, typical pizza toppings, and even in-house made sausage. Of course, Pi Artisan Pizza also offers the always-popular pepperoni pizza and many of the "classic" plain cheese pizzas families are looking for on Maui.
Pizzas at Pi Artisan Pizza come out of the 800 degree oven quick, and the flames are stoked with local kiawe wood. There's also several signature pizzas, along with oven roasted sandwiches (try the Muffuletta), several salads to choose from, and two soups.
It's new. It's fun. It's different for Front Street in Lahaina and it offers very good food and reasonable prices. Service is fast, and there's a nice selection of Hawaiian-made beers on draft and a nice selection of popular wines.
This is a place you must try when you come to Lahaina!
900 Front Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
Open: Weekdays 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Weekends 11 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Yelp Reviews let you see what others think of Pi Artisan Pizza.
Location. Pi Artisan Pizza is located in The Outlets of Maui. Take Hwy. 30 to Lahaina on the west side of Maui. At the traffic light intersection of Hwy. 30 and Papalaua Road. Turn toward Front Street and the ocean. Go through one traffic light, and look for the entrance to the large parking lot on your right. It is a paid parking lot.
- Spend some time shopping at The Outlets of Maui either before or after your lunch or dinner.
- The hugely-popular Warren and Annabelle's magic show is next door to Pi Artisan Pizza. Consider attending either the early show or the late show after eating at Pi Artisan Pizza.
- After eating, take a casual stroll down Front Street and enjoy the art galleries, jewelry stores, and many souvenir shops.
- Try Hawaii's best fudge at the Hawaii Fudge Company on Front Street. They also sell the Hawaii Flavors of salt water taffy from Big Wave Taffy.
- After your lunch or dinner, head over to Ululani's Shave Ice for a Hawaiian Tradition.
Top 10 Maui Restaurants.
- Mama's Fish House is one of the most well-known restaurants on Maui.
- In Lahaina Town, try Lahaina Grill. It's one of the best restaurants on Maui.
- Merriman's Hawaiian Restaurant in Kapalua has won many awards for outstanding food.
- The Pineapple Grill in Kapalua is a popular, upscale restaurant popular with locals and tourists alike.
- On the west side of Maui, try Star Noodle. It's one of the most popular restaurants on the island.
- The Plantation House in Kapalua offers an excellent fine dining experience.
- Sarento's On The Beach in the Kihei area of Maui is always recognized for outstanding food and service.
- Hali' imaile General Store has pleased customers since opening in 1988 with its upcountry location.
- Japengo At The Maui Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa is a recent addition to the Top 10 Restaurants on Maui.
- Roy's in Ka'anapali has consistently been one of the top restaurants on Maui, Hawaii.
Maui's Top Attractions.
- Haleakala National Park lets you visit one of the most rare sights in the world at over 32,000 feet.
- The Road To Hana takes a full day but is one of the most famous drives in the world.
- One of the wettest and most beautiful valleys on all the Hawaiian islands is at Iao Valley.
- Visit 7 Sacred Pools (Ohe'o Gulch) past Hana on the far windward side of Maui.
- A "must-see" beach is Big Beach at Makena State Park on the southwest side of Maui, Hawaii.
- Lahaina Town & Banyan Tree on the west side of Maui is a historic whaling town with much to see.
- Stroll through gardens with over 45 varieties of lavender at the Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm.
- One of Maui's top-rated family attractions in the Maui Ocean Center.
- Maui Tropical Plantation offers rides through a tropical plantation and has a fun zipline.
- The Sugar Museum is located on Hawaii's largest working sugar factory.
- Tedeschi Winery produces wine from Maui-grown grapes at the Ulupalakua Ranch.
- Surfing Goat Dairy has world-class cheese made upcountry in a unique setting.
Maui's Top Activities.
- See a unique perspective of Maui with a zipline adventure with Piiholo Ranch Adventures and Skyline Eco Adventures.
- See Molokini or the remote stretches of the Kanaio Coast with Red Line Rafting.
- Atlantis Submarines offers you the only underwater tour adventure on Maui that the whole family can enjoy.
- To rent snorkel equipment on Maui, go to Snorkel Bob's or Boss Frog's.
- Want to see another Hawaiian island? Go with Expeditions to the island of Lanai.
- There's nothing like seeing Maui from a helicopter and Blue Hawaiian may be the best of Maui.
- Looking to jet ski? Jet Ski Maui is a seasonal activity but is a lot of fun even for beginners.
- Sunset dining on Maui gives you an unforgettable experience, and the Maui Princess is the boat to be on.
- Want to parasail while on Maui? UFO Parasail on Kaanapali Beach has been doing it longer than anyone.
- Bike down the Haleakala volcano for an amazing experience with Haleakala Bike Company.
- Trilogy offers one of the best excursions on Maui with several different daily tours.
- Enjoy The Road To Hana in a luxury vehicle with The Maui Touring Company.
- Go with the whale experts at Pacific Whale Foundation. They offer a wide variety of daily excursions.
- Wanting to go horseback riding on Maui? Go with Pony Express Tours for the best experience.
- Go sportfishing out of Lahaina Harbor with Start Me Up.
- Captain Steve's Rafting Adventures is the top dolphin and whale tour company on Maui.
- Warren and Annabelle's magic show is one of the best entertainment values on Maui.
- For the best luau on Maui, go to the Old Lahaina Luau in Lahaina Town on the west side of Maui.