The University of Illinois College of Medicine in Rockford, IL is in need of (3) professionals to fill the current openings at their school of Medicine.
- Preparing and administering state, grant and contract budgets, supervising the maintenance of financial records for all department funds.
- Exercising control over the expenditure of state and grant funds, negotiating contracts, journal entries, account analysis, and other general accounting requirements.
- They are seeking an individual that has strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- They offer a challenging opportunities and a progressive work environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting is preferred.
Office Support Specialists:
(2) full-time positions. - the (1) is in the Student Affairs Office which provides support to current and potential professional and graduate students, campus visitors, and the Medical Director for Student Health.
- Responding to student and community inquires related to our biotechnology, medicine, nursing and pharmacy programs.
- Helping coordinate major student events, managing student list services, leading tours, and coordinating student housing.
- Prefer bilingual skills in English and Spanish.
2nd Position - provides administrative support for our Compliance Director and Coding Dept. Both positions require multi-tasking, strong organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Physician Office Coders:
- Full time experienced physician office coders. The position requires previous physician office coding experience 1 - 3 years. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate knowledge of assigning ICD9, CPT and HCPCs codes to notes, knowledge of 95/97 billing guidelines, teaching, physician rules and Medicare/Medicaid billing rules. The position is responsible for reviewing documentation and coding patient records using ICD9, CPT and HCPCs codes. Must be certified by AHIMA or AAPC.
The University of Ilinois College of Medicine is a civil service employer with an outstanding benefits package including tuition waivers for employees to complete U of I and NIU degree programs. AA/EOE
Apply on line: jobs.uic.edu
or: University of IL College of Med.- Human Resources, 1601 Parkview Avenue, Rockford, IL 61107 (815) 395 - 0600
fax (815) 395 - 5887