Here in the fashion world there is a term that is common knowledge among those behind the scenes and in front of the lens.
The term 'Model-Off Duty' has become a prized street style meme and refers to models, often top models and their personal style when they're not captured on the runways in expensive designer duds.
Which models attract the flicker of flash bulb lights for their model-off duty styles? Karlie Kloss, Miranda Kerr, Joan Smalls and Liu Wen to name a few.
To score the model-off duty look- no modeling credentials required, shop these staple pieces that models cling to when they're out on the town...
1. H&M Cropped Blouse $18 hm.com
2. Zadig & Voltaire Leather Metal Flats $80 tjmaxx.com
3. MOTO 'Rita' Rip Skinny Jeans $84 topshop.com
4. Matt Bernson Jag Bootie $255 revolveclothing.com
5. River Island Light Blue Leather Jacket $200 riverisland.com
6. Michael Michael Kors 'Chatworth' Striped Satin Dress $75 theoutnet.com
7.Rag & Bone Cutoff Denim Shorts $165 otteny.com
8. Madewell C'est Bon Pullover $70 madewell.com
9. Giuseppe Zanotti Tall Gladiator Sandal $1,595 shoptheshoebox.com
10. Ted Baker 'Annna' Wax Skinny Jeans $150 johnlewis.com
11.Ray Ban Sunglasses $210 johnlewis.com
12. Burberry Tote- Heritage Grain Soft Large Dewsbury $1,395 bloomingdales.com